Sunday, February 18, 2007

Of rusticity and vibes!


I am currently at the half way point of the long Chinese new-year weekend. After an unsuccessful attempt at an unplanned road trip to East-coast Malaysia, I am back to my default state of doing nothing, also termed as guss in certain rustic parts of North-Western India! Having mastered the art of ‘doing nothing’, I thought, well, doing something constructive might not be that bad an idea. This in turn led me to spending a fair bit of weekend time thinking of possible serious blogging topics ranging right from motivation to driving to world cup to India’s growth story to stress management to wikipedia vs. unclycopedia, etc, etc. In the next few months, I will pitch in with my 2 cents on these topics, but for now, I am in ‘maxo arbit’ mood to even think of anything remotely serious! So, without further ado, let me jump into the most arbit post published on this blog since the previous posting!

Before moving on, a huge disclaimer: The following post, might make some (non)-sense to my wingies, but others please consult your psychiatrist before reading any further!

Nene/Ajay provided the initial momentum to this random post. Hence any frustration and disgust resulting out of this post can be directly communicated to Nene!

The following statements need no introduction, so...


Inspirational Quotes
  • Give me a rustic to vibe and I will move the earth
  • Give me vibes, I will give you rusticity
  • Whatever the rustic can conceive and believe, the viber can achieve
  • A journey of thousand miles begins with a single vibe
  • After all, a rustic is a social viber
  • All that vibes is not rustic
  • Not everything than can be vibed vibes, not everything that vibes can be vibed
  • I was born a rustic, education vibed me!
  • Vibes is mightier than rusticity
Murphy’s Law

  • If rusticity can vibe, it will

Laws of Physics

  • An object in rusticity will remain in rusticity unless acted upon by an external vibe
  • The rate of change of rusticity of a body is proportional to the resultant vibes acting on it
  • For every vibe, there is an equal and opposite rusticity
  • Vibes can neither be created, no be destroyed, it can only be transferred from one rustic to the other
  • If two rustics are in vibed-up equilibrium with a third, then they are vibed-up with each other
  • In any vibe, total rusticity of universe remains constant
  • The rusticity of the universe increases with every spontaneous vibe

Okay, even I am tired of these vibes! Too rustic, I think

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH!! Hail thee rustic! Vibe thee god!!

Maharaj said...

HAHAHAHA!!
machi...you made my minute! ;)

iNsEcTiCiDe007 said...

hahahahahahahaha.... so after reading this the basic question erupts: if rusticity can be vibed with so much of rusticity then why write serious funds???? after all, wise men learn from others' mistakes while rustics learn from vibes!!!!

Rangakrishnan Srinivasan said...

fundooooo.... rustic, u have the talent to vibe.

~AJ said...

This is vibes!

Anonymous said...

I dont understand vibe and rusticity and any relation that might exist between them, although you have given some (needless to say stupid) laws about them.

Looking at the kind of comments you have got, I suggest you to have more explicit disclaimers:)

Rohini said...

Ding-dong

yeah Samar paglaa gaya hai lagta hai.. usko nahin moloom ki yeh to non-sense hai which doesnt have any meaning...

PaintItRed said...

:-) Thanks rustics... looks like the basic definition requires some clarification.

My take on rusticity:
"... rusticity is when someone vibes, but vibes r too complicated to be rusticated... thereby resulting in rusticity"

Samar's definition of vibes:
"Vibes is the unchallanged ability of a rustic who can talk sense with utmost care and affection towards rusticity and ensure that during the course of his/her conversation ructisicty is not compromised at any stage"

@Ninja, hope it helps!! :-)